As the owner or maintenance engineer of a commercial building, you need a structure that is not in constant disrepair, keeping your tenants safe and happy.
J2 Building Consultants are experts in assisting building engineers and owners with
- commercial buildings
- government facilities
Stop Covering Up the Symptoms
Leaks, cracks, corrosion, and swelling can all be signs of serious hidden damage. Some contractors will simply put a bandaid on your building. Covering up “small issues” leads to much bigger, more expensive building problems.
Our engineers, architects and project managers, will dig into the real cause of your sick building. We can perform virtual evaluations, commercial building envelope studies and onsite inspections.
Our team will then create a plan to fix your commercial building correctly the first time, saving you time and money.
The last things you need are ongoing building problems that take up your time and drain your bank account. Commercial building problems make you look bad to your tenants and their customers.
J2 Building Consultants recognizes the huge responsibility that commercial property owners and maintenance engineers face. J2 Building Consultants can help you achieve a long-term fix for your commercial property, avoiding costly ongoing repairs and unhappy tenants.
Schedule a free call today to discuss your commercial property.
Services we provide commercial buildings:
- Inspections and investigations for leaks and damage, including building envelope and roof (RRO & RRC certifications)
- Construction defect diagnosis and repair oversight
- Plans, specifications, and bid document preparation
- Capital replacement plans and maintenance plans
- Consulting and support if you have an insurance claim
- Manager guidance
- Due diligence buy/sell inspections and property condition assessments (PCA’s)