Are you a highly self-motivated person with a “go-getter” mentality who believes anything worth doing is worth doing well? Do others describe you as a passionate leader who possesses a customer service attitude? Are you an analytical and creative thinker who enjoys seeing the whole vision of each project? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion?
Do you want to be a part of a growing team that has fun, celebrates achievements, and serves clients with a passion? We are technical, detailed and a little nerdy, but our ultimate goal is to bring help, hope and happiness to our clients that are facing financial burdens, safety concerns and the stress of living or working in buildings that need extensive repairs.
J2 is a fun, fast-paced environment of like-minded professionals looking to make a difference in building owners’ and managers’ lives by restoring their damaged buildings.
- Leadership: Provide direction, communicate, and deliver. Continuously.
- Team: We, not me. We are a Team. I can’t do my job unless you do yours.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Improvement: We improve ourselves as well as the lives of those we serve.
- Hospitality: We are a service business. We have a good bedside manner and know how to deliver difficult news.
- Joy: Bring the joy! Show up, be present, and have fun.
- Family: We appreciate and serve our work, home, and client families.
Apply today or share with a driven individual who wants to be a part of an awesome team!
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to our Hiring Team: HR@j2consultants.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay updated on new job openings!
|Project Manager||Mukilteo, WA |
Salt Lake City,
|Design Associate||Mukilteo, WA |
Salt Lake City,
No recruiters, please.